I. Scope of Application
II. Collecting, Processing and Using Personal Information
- You will be required to provide your personal information as adequate and necessary when conducting business with JMS or participating in activities held by JMS. In addition, JMS will process and use your personal information only within the scope of specific purpose as you agreed upon. JMS will not use your personal information for any other purposes without your written consent.
- If you submit an inquiry to JMS by telephone, fax, e-mail or through websites, please provide your correct telephone, fax number or e-mail address for reply purposes.
- When processing your personal information, JMS will comply with relevant internal procedures and information security requirements to adopt necessary staff control measures.
- No identifiable personal information will be collected by JMS for simply browsing or downloading files from JMS websites.
III. Sharing Personal Information with Third Party
- JMS will not provide, exchange, lease or sell your personal information to other persons, organizations, private corporations or public institutions, unless due to legal or contractual obligations, including but not limiting cooperation for investigation.
- Website visitors may disable Cookies. Please note that certain functions of JMS websites will not be available once cookies are disabled.
V. Server Records
- If you use any browser, application program or other means to visit JMS websites, our servers will automatically record specific technical information. Such server records may include your web page requests, Internet IP address, type of the browser, language of the browser, the date and time on which requests were sent, etc. These server records will be used as a reference for server management only. JMS will not use any information in server records to perform analysis of any “individual” website visitors.